Sunday, December 30, 2007

Live-Sex SBU

This is in continuation to my previous post on future businesses & Pregnancy Process Outsourcing.

In that post I had written about the various SBUs based on people’s changing preference to marriage & sexual life. One more addition to the previous listed SBUs would be ‘Live Sex SBU’.


Considering the slow acceptance of same sex marriages, I wrote sometime back, in future people would also start accepting live-sex acts. Posted picture is from a site, which promote one such event as 'College Fuck Fest'. (warning: explicit pics are there in their site).

My apprehension has come true. At this pace, I really don’t know where we will end up? CHANGE – Where are we heading?

Related reading: Abnormal Sexual Behaviour

Wishing you all a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2008.

No comments: